An Interview with Tamil - Malayalam Actress Mallika - Mallika Hot Photo Gallery

Reeja Venugopal, better known by her stage name Mallika, is an Indian actress and a National Film Awards winner, who has mainly starred in all the South Indian films. 



Can you please describe your entry to the film industry?

It has been 10 years since I made my entry to the film field through my First Film Nizhalkuthu by Adoor Gopalakrishnan Sir.

After debuting in the Malayalam film Nizhalkuthu (2002), I played a significant role in Cheran's Autograph, following which I essayed supporting roles in several Tamil films. Well, I later went on to play in a tele-serial called Anjali. And won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Autograph.

What about your achievements ?

She won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress for my role in Autograph. In 2012, I won a Special Mention from the Jury at the 59th National Film Awards for my performance in the film, Byari, the first ever feature film made in Beary language.

What about your Family and Schooling?

My father was working at Kuwait and its been 6 years since he passed away. And I have my mother Reetha along with my sisters Roshni and Rinku and my Brother-in-law and their kids.

What all are your hobbies ?

Namely I like traveling and Cooking. I often cook and love all the foods prepared by my mother.

At heart I am more like a man. I have also practiced Karate.

Whats your opinion about Love ?

Love is divine and a great feeling but ego should not crop up says Mallika.

My tomboyish attitude has kept men away from me.

Namely, do you have any dream role to do?

Any role is okay since I want to act . As the trends prevailing here has a general scenario, I cant hope for a lead Heroine role. So, I am Okay with all the roles.

The roles of Revathy in Kilukkam, Shobhana in Manichitrathaazhu are adorable.

What do you think your Strengths are ?

( With a smile ) Everyone used to admire me with my Eyes and Hair and I do believe that I am best in the way God has gifted me with.

Do you have any weakness in your career ?

(Seriously pausing) I don't do Self-marketing which is most important in the Film Industry and I rate that to be my serious drawback.

Who is your best friend in the industry?

( Doubtedly ), Well, all are my friends in the industry. I keep equal relations with all of them. I can pick Bhavana as my best friend coz she always concerns about me, my looks, my career and gives out tips for my betterment.

As a travel lover, which is your favorite spot?

I'll die to go to Switzerland and so its my ultimate dream place which I always wanted to go. I had some lucks to travel around many remote areas of South India which I enjoyed well.

Dubai is always in my all-time favorite spot.

Which dress do you prefer mostly ?

Off the screen , I am mostly a modern girl who always prefer to wear Jeans, T-Shirts and also Sari and Churidars occasionally.

As a film actress having a 10 years experience, what message do you have for the upcoming film aspirers?

Humbly ) I'm not a person to give a message to the upcoming aspirers. Well, Hard work is all that matters in this field. Luck also has a greater part.

Be Confident and do a lot of Self-marketing. Rest everything with God, I believe.

Malayalam Actress Mallika Hot Photo Gallery